Monday, May 3, 2010

Staples - FREE Peachtree Software and $1 Office Supplies

If you keep up with my blog at all, you should already know that I love Staples.  It's the only place I purchase office supplies anymore because I get them all for a $1 or under.  Most of the time I get stuff for free.  Especially if you have an at-home business, you must become familiar with Staples.  Here are the great Staples deals this week!

The biggie this week....you can get FREE Peachtree Accounting Software after Staples Instant Savings and rebate.  This software sells for $199.99!  Remember that the Staples rebates can be entered online and you usually receive your cash back fairly quickly in comparison to other rebates.

You can get the following items for $1 with the in-ad coupon.  I believe you can also print the coupons from the online ad HERE

Bic Matic grip mechanical pencils

Staples Pull N Seal Envelopes
Staples mini-stapler
Expo Fine Dry Erase Markers
Staples Black & White Composition Books
Staples Hype Assorted highlighters
Staples Binder clips
Staples rubber grip one-hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment