Sunday, April 18, 2010

71% savings at Publix!


I had a HUGE savings day at Publix.  Check it out....

Shelf Cost:  $114.45
Savings: $81.24
Paid:  $33.21
Percentage Saved:  71%

How awesome is that!  I was also a good girl today and remembered to take in my reusable bags so I didn't have to use any plastic bags for my groceries.  Remember that Earth Day is coming up!  Ahhh....doesn't it feel good to save money and the earth at the same time!  I'm on a little bit of a high if you can't tell! :)  So here's a list of my best deals...

Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner:  (4) $3.19 each - (4) $1.60 BOGO - two different store coupons - (2) $2/2 manuf coupons I had gotten off of cans previously = 4 cans of cleaner for $0.20 each then I'm going to send in the rebate for $5 for a money maker of $4.20!!!
Orville Popcorn: (4) $2.45 - (4) $1.22 BOGO - $1/2 store coupon - (2) $2/2 manuf coupons = 4 boxes for a money maker of $0.12!!!
Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit:  $7.99 - $5.00 manuf coupon - $3.00 store coupon = $0.01 money maker
Shout Stain Remover:  $2.99 - $1.49 BOGO - $0.55 manuf coupon found on bottle = $0.94
Crest Toothpaste:  $2.69 - $1.34 BOGO - $1.00 manuf coupon = $0.34
Muellers Whole Wheat Pasta:  $1.29 - $0.64 BOGO - $0.33 manuf coupon ($1/3 boxes) = $0.31 per box


Sorry if some of these explanations are confusing but in some cases I had to purchase three or four of an item and use several different coupons in order to get the best deal!  I also purchased 30 jars of Earth's Best Baby Food on the BOGO deal and had coupons so that was a good buy for organic baby food.

I hope everyone catches some great Publix deals this week like I did!  I love Publix!  They make it so easy to save money and their sales always include items I use on a regular basis unlike a lot of other stores.  So it you are not familiar with Publix and you have one nearby, I suggest you get familiar with it!  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment