Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The 30 Day Challenge


On September 1st, some of the money saving blogs I visit started a 30 Day Challenged.  They decided to purchase Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD and do it once a day for 30 days.  It's a 20 minute circuit workout that's suppose to have great results.  Since I already own this great workout video, I had thought about joining the challenge but just couldn't find the motivation.  Then yesterday I saw that my friend had blogged on Another Gray Hair that she was going to jump on the wagon and start the challenge herself.  I looked at the calendar and realized that in less then a month, I will be taking a family trip to the beach.  So all of this combined gave me the motivation I needed.  I did my first 20 minute workout with Jillian yesterday.  I'll admit, it wasn't as easy as I remember it being but I'm determined to do it everyday until I leave for the beach!  I'll let you know how it goes!  If you want to join me in the challenge, please let me know how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment