Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3 of the 30 Day Shred

So I have made it through Day 3 of Jillian Michaels 20 minute torture session!  My muscles are feeling it but honestly, overall, my body feels tighter.  I also walked a mile and a half with the family last night.  I pushed a double stroller with 70 lbs worth of kids in it up two pretty steep hills.  I did have my hubby take over the pushing of the stroller about 3/4 of the way.  Since I have been working out everyday I have also noticed that I don't seem to be snacking as much and my taste for sweets isn't as great.  I am trying to eat healthier during this challenge but I promised not to stress myself out over it.  At one point in my life....long, long ago...I was a rower.  I worked out four hours a day and it was no big deal.  At Day 3 of this challenge, I am amazed at what my fitness level was back then.  Oh to dream of the good ol' days before the pregnancy and birth of two kids left you a body that will never exactly be the same again.  Back when you had all the time in the world to workout, stay fit and look good!  Ahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment