Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 18 of the 30 Day Shred


So I am on Day 18 of my 30 Day Shred.  I will admit that I haven't worked out since Monday!  I did spend the entire day in our basement Tuesday cleaning up and clearing out in preparation for a garage sale so I feel that I did get a workout, it just wasn't with Jillian!  Since then I've just been busy and quite honestly tired and sore from cleaning out the basement.  So tomorrow I get back on the wagon to continue my 30 Day Shred.  I do feel much better when I'm doing it and have much more energy.  I've also found myselft eating less and eating healthier.  I know I would have had more energy and felt better the past couple of days if I would have just sucked in up and did the workout!  We all fall off the wagon at times but the important part is to get back on.  I'm slowly learning my lesson. :) 

I am liking the circuit style of working out with Jillian.  So much so I ordered some more DVD's to workout to once I get through the 30 Day Shred.  I feel that I get a good workout in a short amount of time and who wouldn't love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment