Thursday, March 25, 2010

Franklin Goose: Receive credit for writing reviews on baby products

I just went on and did this myself today so I'll let you know how it turns out for me.  Until March 31st you can receive a $5 credit for every review you write on Franklin Goose!  Franklin Goose carries all kinds of baby products.  Just click on SHOP at the top of the page and this will take you to the products their store.  Register with them so that you will be able to leave comments.  Now just take a look through their store and make comments on any products you have experience with.  There are a lot of organic, natural type items that I wasn't familiar with but I found many that I have owned or used.

It states that they will check to make sure you are writing legitimate reviews and then they will give you a $5 credit to use toward a purchase on anything in their store.  This can also cover the cost of shipping with is a flat $5 rate.  You can write as many reviews as you want.  As you can tell, this could allow you to get some free stuff and we love free stuff!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment