Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tip of the Day - Happy Wednesday!!!

Yeah, so it's Wednesday...so what?  Wednesday is that wonderful day when grocery stores start their new sales for the week.  So check out your paper for ads but better yet hit Southern Savers to see what the big deals are this week and what coupons you may have to match those deals.  Southern Savers actually allows you to click in the square next the item you want to add to your grocery list and then print that list.  This is an easy way to make your shopping list!  You can either print it to show the matching coupons of each sale item or just print the list itself.  This is a wonderful tool for beginners in the coupon world and even for old pros like me.

So what do I do today to prepare for the week of sales?  I visit Southern Savers and review the sales of the grocery stores that I shop.  I go ahead and create a shopping list and then pull out my binder of coupons to find any suggested matching coupons.  I put the coupons in an envelope and tuck the envelope and my list in the front pocket of my binder.  Now whenever I find the time to make it to those stores in the next week, I am ready to go.  I don't go anywhere without my binder!

No comments:

Post a Comment