Sunday, March 21, 2010

Personal Examples of Money Saved

I know most of you are thinking that using coupons and finding deals is probably a waste of time and something you will never be able to do. I thought the same thing but here are some examples of what I have saved in my most recent shopping trips.
On March 6th at Publix....
Cost before savings: $117.96
Total Savings after sales and coupons: $67.27
Total Amount Paid: $50.69
Percent Saved: 57%
On March 19th at Publix...
Cost before savings: $55.41
Total Savings after sales and coupons: $37.23
Total Amount Paid: $18.18
Percent Saved: 67%
So basically in two shopping trips I saved my family $104.50 by shopping sales and using coupons. My goal is to always save 50% or more on every trip to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment